Опрос

Соки какой марки Вы чаще приобретаете?

Вопрос пользователя Quality Poker Recommendations

Вопрос: 
Within the last few years, people playing free poker has increased massively. With most of the people tending to veer towards playing Texas Hold'em, we are asking why poker is becoming among the most played online games available.<br> <br> <br> <br> Every second of the day there are thousands of players playing online poker all over the world. Some poker rooms can accommodate over one hundred thousand players at a time. In global terms may be estimated at several million weekly players who pass through one or another poker room. The world of poker and online poker shifts millions of dollars day in day out and this is rarely taxable as the poker sector is not regulated.<br> <br> <br> <br> But what motivates all these people to stand in front of their computer to play poker? The main attraction is money, lets face it, we would all like just a little more. Alternatively, poker is still a big gambling online - http://club.een.edu/forums/user/leebedford game with no certainty of winning, so why do people still play?<br> <br> <br> <br> Well, simply that at any given time any player can win a whole lot because sometimes certain poker hands can beat anyone. Therefore even the worst player on earth can have their moment of glory and gain (however they will lose more long term).<br> <br> <br> <br> Poker is just not a game of luck, its about learning a skill and winning as much from a game while you can. For in the event the win or lose depended on luck alone then the long-term fate would be balanced against profit.<br> <br> <br> <br> Usually only 10% of most poker players actually earn decent money on a normal time-frame. This proves that poker is about technique and skill, not luck. Because of this, what happens to the other 90% of the players who do not win?<br> <br> <br> <br> The 90% of players who do not win frequently are the ones who mainly play for fun. They are going to be fortunate to get a good hand now and again which will provide them with the boost to keep returning to the tables.<br> <br> <br> <br> The 10% and prospective members of the elite 10% though, they spend time studying the game, play with strategy, analyze each situation and try to learn from mistakes as a way to get on the proper side of profitability. Never was the phrase "you make your own luck" so true as in online poker. For them it really is a war.<br> <br> <br> <br> What ever sort of poker has been played, whether its pay poker, or free poker, good players can and do lose within the short-run and have at times horrible losing streaks. Bad players can sometimes win a lot. But over time there is no doubt that good players triumph and make profits while the bad players will lose more than they win but keep coming back because they are either aiming to get better or simply hoping for that one "big hit".<br> <br> <br> <br> If poker is new to you and you do not want to dive in and lose all your own hard earned cash in one go, then playing on free poker sites is a perfect way to start. This way you may gain experience and learn the game without losing own money, but still winning real cash.